Filing Fees 1
This is an unofficial copy of the Filing Fee schedule from the Department of Economic Development and Commerce. Porto Capital does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy and/or changes made to this schedule.
The filing fees will be paid only by Certificate check, Manager’s Check or Money Order, in the order of the Secretary of the Treasury. The Department of Economic Development and Commerce does not accept vouchers, except as described in section fifteen (15).
- Filing fees are subject to revision. All payments should be made to the attention of the Secretary of the Department of Treasury of Puerto Rico, by Manager’s Check or Money Order, with the exception of the “Act 22 – One-Time Fee of $5,000” (see footnote 7).
- The Grantee must have complied with the filing of their annual reports.
- Sections corresponding to Act 135-1997 and Act 8-1987.
- Section corresponding to Act 73-2008.
- Sections corresponding to Act 8-1987, Act 135-1997 and Act 73-2008.
- To be satisfied through a voucher purchase at a Tax Collector’s Office of the Puerto Rico Department of Treasury.
- Request must be filed with the Puerto Rico Industrial Development Company.
Porto Capital does not assume any responsibility on the accuracy of the DDEC’s filing fees nor we assume responsibility to update this information.
If you have a question, or comment related to the tax compliance under the Puerto Rico Tax Code and the Internal Revenue Code, feel free to send me an email to the contact information below.